Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Brush, Brush, Hair Brush manufacturer / supplier in China, offering 360° Toothbrush Pet Grooming Pet Product, Soft Plush Dog Bed Dog Beds, Pet Product Dog Clothes Pet Coat&Swea and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet Grooming products Pet Brush 360° Toothbrush Pet Grooming Pet Product

360° Toothbrush Pet Grooming Pet Product

FOB Price: US $1.39-1.5 / Piece
Min. Order: 2,000 Pieces
Min. Order FOB Price
2,000 Pieces US $1.39-1.5/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Port: Shanghai, China
Production Capacity: 100000PCS/Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PG403
  • Cleaning Products Type: Body Brush
  • Application: Dog, Cat
  • Size: S,M,L
  • Packaging: Bag
  • Item: Hn-Pg381
  • Style: Use for Dog/ Cat
  • Trademark: HUAEN
  • Origin: China
  • Type: Pet Cleaning Products
  • Grooming Products Type: Comb
  • Operation Type: Manual
  • Waterproof: Waterproof
  • Product Name: Wooden Handle with Steel Comb
  • Product Size: 2.1*3*3cm
  • Main Market: USA, Europe, and Korea
  • Transport Package: Carton
Product Description

1, Product Name: 360° toothbrush pet grooming pet product
2, Item: HN-PG403
3,Products Size:2.1*3*3cm
360° Toothbrush Pet Grooming Pet Product
360° Toothbrush Pet Grooming Pet Product
360° Toothbrush Pet Grooming Pet Product

4,Products Material:Wooden Handle with Steel Comb 
5, Additional: OEM and ODM are well welcomed.
6, Factory directly supply
7, Reach approved

Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted
Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...
Send your message to this supplier
Ms. Lisa. Zhao
Sales Manager
To: Ms. Lisa. Zhao

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now