Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Toys, Pet Product, Dog Product manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Pirate Costumes Pet Role Play Clothes, Plush Ball Pet Toys Pet Product, Pet Supply Sisal Mouse Pet Toys and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet Clothing Pirate Costumes Pet Role Play Clothes

Pirate Costumes Pet Role Play Clothes

FOB Price: US $3.16-3.76 / Piece
Min. Order: 1,000 Pieces
Min. Order FOB Price
1,000 Pieces US $3.16-3.76/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Port: Shanghai, China
Production Capacity: 5000000 CTN/Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PC818
  • Function: Coldproof
  • Season: Spring & Autumn
  • Size: S,M,L,XL
  • Style: Fantasies
  • Brand: Angel Love Pet
  • Product Name: Pirate Costumes Pet Role Play Clothes
  • Additional: OEM and ODM Are Well Welcomed.
  • Trademark: angellovepet
  • Specification: S M L XL
  • Species: Dog,Cat
  • Material: Cotton
  • Type: Coat
  • Color: Brown
  • Customized: Customized
  • Colors: Brown
  • Product Size: S,M,L,XL
  • Printing: as Your Request
  • Transport Package: 1 PCS/Hang Tag
  • Origin: China
Product Description

1, Product Name: Pirate costumes pet  role play clothes
2, Item: HN-PC818
3, Additional: OEM and ODM are well welcomed.
4, Colors: brown
5, Factory directly supply
6, Reach approved
 Pirate Costumes Pet Role Play Clothes

Pirate Costumes Pet Role Play Clothes

Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted
Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...
Send your message to this supplier
Ms. Lisa. Zhao
Sales Manager
To: Ms. Lisa. Zhao

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category