Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Toy, Toy, Pet Product manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Latex Toy Long Body Cattle and Sheep of Dog Toy (HN-PT436), Plush Ball Pet Toys Pet Product, Pet Supply Sisal Mouse Pet Toys and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet Toys Dog Toys Latex Toy Long Body Cattle and Sheep of Dog Toy (HN-PT436)

Latex Toy Long Body Cattle and Sheep of Dog Toy (HN-PT436)

FOB Price: US $1 / Piece
Min. Order: 1,500 Pieces
Min. Order FOB Price
1,500 Pieces US $1/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Port: Shanghai, China
Production Capacity: 5000000 CTN/Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PT436
  • Certification: ISO, CCC
  • Logo Printing: Without Logo Printing
  • Additional: OEM and ODM Are Well Welcomed.
  • Product Name: Latex Toy Long Body of Dog, Cattle and Sheep
  • Weight: 60g
  • Trademark: HUAEN
  • Specification: 17CM
  • Customized: Customized
  • Electric: Not Electric
  • Material: Latex
  • Size: 17cm
  • Item: Hn-PT436
  • Usage: Dog, Cat
  • Transport Package: Carton
  • Origin: China
Product Description
Latex Toy Long Body Cattle and Sheep of Dog Toy
1, Product Name: Latex Toy Long Body of Dog,Cattle and Sheep 
2, Item: HN-PT436
3, Size: 17cm
4, Weight: 60g
5, Additional: OEM and ODM are well welcomed.
6, Factory directly supply
7, Reach approved
 Latex Toy Long Body Cattle and Sheep of Dog Toy (HN-PT436)
Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...
Send your message to this supplier
Ms. Spring.Hao
To: Ms. Spring.Hao

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category