Soft Plush Dog Bed Dog Beds
|FOB Price:||US $3.5 / Box|
|Min. Order:||10 Boxes|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Boxes||US $3.5/ Box|
|Production Capacity:||500000 PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: HN-PH347
- Material: Cotton
- Waterproof: Waterproof
- Customized: Customized
- Size: 45*35*40cm
- Item: Hn-pH347
- Mateial: Utra Plush Outside, Suede Inner Wall and Sleeping
- Others: Customized Sizes,Logos and Designs
- Trademark: angellovepet
- Specification: Size: 45*35*40cm
- Application: Dogs, Small Animals, Cats
- Mattress: With Mattress
- Folded: Folded
- Condition: New
- Feature: Eco-Friendly
- Fabric: 100%PP Cotton+Soft Plush +Sponge
- Use for: Dogs
- Features: Fashion Designs and Very Beautiful Soft
- Transport Package: Each with a Hang Tag
- Origin: China
1. Item: HN-PH347
2.100%PP cotton filling+Soft plush+Soft plush +sponge
3. Super soft short plush, Suede inner wall and sleeping area
4. Size: (1 sizes is available): 45*35*40cm
1. Fashion designs with paw embroidery, it is very beautifuland soft for your dog to live
2. Made of Non-woven fabrics&soft fleece, and typically cheaper, lighter, comfortable and warm
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C.