Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Bowl, Pet Product, Pet Supply manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Pet Footprint Bowl, Pet Product, Plush Ball Pet Toys Pet Product, Pet Supply Sisal Mouse Pet Toys and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet Bowl Melamine Pet Bowl Pet Footprint Bowl, Pet Product

Pet Footprint Bowl, Pet Product

FOB Price: US $1.1 / Piece
Min. Order: 10 Boxes
Min. Order FOB Price
10 Boxes US $1.1/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Transport Package: Carton
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PB869
  • Type: Bowl
  • Feature: Recyclable
  • Fixed Time Feeding: Without Fixed Time Feeding
  • Product Size: 20*20*6cm
  • Item: Hn-Pb869
  • Main Market: USA, Europe, and Korea
  • Origin: China
  • Usage: Feeding
  • Size: Medium
  • Color: Red, Green, Yellow
  • Customized: Customized
  • Product Name: Pet Footprint Bowl, Pet Product
  • Colors: Red, Green, Yellow
  • Trademark: HUAEN
Product Description
1, Product Name: Pet Footprint Bowl, Pet Product
2, Item: HN-PB869
3, Additional: OEM and ODM are well welcomed.
4, Colors: Red, Green, Yellow
5, Factory directly supply
6, Reach approved
Pet Footprint Bowl, Pet Product
Pet Footprint Bowl, Pet Product
Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted
Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...
Send your message to this supplier
Ms. Spring.Hao
To: Ms. Spring.Hao

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now