Vinyl Sounding Pet Ball-Food Ball Toys (HN-PT224)
|FOB Price:||US $0.3-1.5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||2,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2,000 Pieces||US $0.3-1.5/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: HN-PT224
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
- Product Name: Vinyl Sounding Pet Ball-Food Ball Toys
- Product Weight: 60g-183G
- Product Color: Black
- Trademark: HN
- Specification: S: Dia7cm, M: Dia9.5cm, L: Dia12cm
- HS Code: 3926909090
- Customized: Customized
- Electric: Not Electric
- Material: Plastic
- Product Size: S:Dia7.5cm,M:Dia9.5cm,L:Dia12cm
- Product Material: Plastic
- Usage: Dog, Cat, Bird
- Transport Package: 1PC/Bag
- Origin: China
1. Product Name: Vinyl Sounding Pet ball-Food ball toys
2. Features: With voices in it; Non-toxic plastic balls.
3. Material: Plastic
4. Colors: Black
We have been specialized in manufacturing and exporting pet products in China. Monthly we ship more than twenty containers to the USA, Europe, and Korea. Our products are very popular and sell very well and quickly because of our innovated design, timely delivery and competitive prices.
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...