Lovely Fruits Style Pet Bed for Dog and Cat (HN-pH472)
|FOB Price:||US $6.4-9 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||800 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|800 Pieces||US $6.4-9/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500000 PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||Each with a Hang Tag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: HN-PH472
- Material: Cotton
- Waterproof: Not Waterproof
- Customized: Customized
- Condition: New
- Feature: Eco-Friendly
- Use for: Dogs or Cats
- Others: Customized Sizes,Logos and Designs Are Accepted
- Origin: China
- Application: Dogs, Small Animals, Cats
- Mattress: With Mattress
- Folded: Unfolded
- Color: Assorted Color
- Size: S,L
- Item: Hn-pH472
- Features: Fashion Designs and Very Beautifuland Soft
- Trademark: HUAEN
S: OD 45*45*10cm
L: OD 56*56*10cm
1. Fashion designs with embroidery sequins, it is very beautifuland soft for your dog to live
2. Made of Non-woven fabrics&soft fleece, and typically cheaper, lighter, comfortable and warm
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C.