Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Raincoat, Pet Clothes, Dog Clothes manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Pet Rain Coat Pet Product, Dog Chains, Dog Leashs, Pet Harness, Pet Colar Ropes, Pet Brush Rotate Pins Comb (HN-PG248) and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet Clothing Pet Rain Coat Pet Product

Pet Rain Coat Pet Product

FOB Price: US $3 / Piece
Min. Order: 500 Pieces
Min. Order FOB Price
500 Pieces US $3/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 500000 PCS/Month
Transport Package: Hang Tag
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PC821
  • Function: Waterproof
  • Season: Spring & Autumn
  • Size: S,M,L,XL,
  • Style: Sports
  • Brand: Hua En
  • Suitable for: Dogs, Cats or Other Small Animals
  • Place of Origin: China
  • Specification: XS. S. M. L. XL other size can be made
  • Species: Dog
  • Material: Acrylic Fibers
  • Type: Raincoat
  • Color: Multicolor
  • Customized: Customized
  • Name: Pet Rain Coat Pet Product
  • Shipping Method: EMS, UPS, DHL, FedEx and etc
  • Trademark: angellovepet
  • Origin: China
Product Description
Description:
Size
Chest
back length
S
36cm

26cm
M
38cm

31cm
L
44cm

37cm
XL
52cm

40cm

Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C.




 
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. Lisa. Zhao
Sales Manager
*From:
To: Ms. Lisa. Zhao
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now