Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Toys, Toy, Pet Product manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Colorful Feather Cat Teaser, Pet Toy, Dog Plush and Rope Toy Pet Toy, Dog Squeaky Vinyl Mobile Phonetoy Pet Toy and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet Toys Cat Toys Colorful Feather Cat Teaser, Pet Toy

Colorful Feather Cat Teaser, Pet Toy

FOB Price: US $1.8 / Box
Min. Order: 10 Boxes
Min. Order FOB Price
10 Boxes US $1.8/ Box
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 5000000 CTN/Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PT586
  • Electric: Not Electric
  • Material: Feather
  • Product Name: White Sisal Mouse, Pet Toys
  • Style: Use for Dog/ Cat
  • Usage: Cat, Dog
  • Origin: China
  • Customized: Customized
  • Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
  • Item: Hn-PT586
  • Additional: OEM and ODM Are Well Welcomed.
  • Main Market: USA, Europe, and Korea
  • Trademark: angellovepet
Product Description
PRODUCT DETAILS:
1, Product Name: Colorful feather Cat Teaser, Pet Toys
2, Item: HN-PT586
3, Additional: OEM and ODM are well welcomed.
4, Factory directly supply
5, Reach approved

Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...

Colorful Feather Cat Teaser, Pet ToyColorful Feather Cat Teaser, Pet ToyColorful Feather Cat Teaser, Pet ToyColorful Feather Cat Teaser, Pet ToyColorful Feather Cat Teaser, Pet Toy
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. Spring.Hao
*From:
To: Ms. Spring.Hao
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category