Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Dog Bed, Dog House, Pet House manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Cute Cheap Pet Bed for Dogs, Dog Beds Manufacturer, Cat Product Mini Hole Cat Litter Sholve, Colorful Bell Balls Dog Pet Toy and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet House&Pet Bed Pet Bed Cute Cheap Pet Bed for Dogs, Dog Beds Manufacturer

Cute Cheap Pet Bed for Dogs, Dog Beds Manufacturer

FOB Price: US $1-10 / Piece
Min. Order: 200 Pieces
Min. Order FOB Price
200 Pieces US $1-10/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 5000PCS/Week
Transport Package: on Your Request
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PH516
  • Material: Coral Fleece
  • Waterproof: Not Waterproof
  • Customized: Customized
  • Condition: New
  • Feature: Eco-Friendly
  • Fabric: Super Soft Coral Fleece
  • Use for: Dogs
  • OEM/ODM: Available
  • Trademark: angellovepet
  • Origin: China
  • Application: Dogs, Small Animals, Cats
  • Mattress: With Mattress
  • Folded: Folded
  • Color: on Your Request
  • Size: 55*55*15cm
  • Name: Cute Cheap Pet Bed for Dogs, Dog Beds Manufacturer
  • Stuffing: 100% PP Cotton
  • Features: Eco-Friendly
  • Export Markets: Global
  • Specification: CE, BSCI, ISO9001, and so on
Product Description

Product Description
Cute Cheap Pet Bed for Dogs, Dog Beds Manufacturer

Product Features:cute,funny
For pet type: dog
Material: super soft coral fleece+100% PP cotton
Colors: on Your Request
Size: 55*55*15cm
Packing: Hangtag or on your request

Features:
1. Fashion designs with paw embroidery, it is very beautifuland soft for your dog to live
2. Made of Non-woven fabrics, and typically cheaper, lighter, comfortable and warm

Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C.
Cute Cheap Pet Bed for Dogs, Dog Beds ManufacturerCute Cheap Pet Bed for Dogs, Dog Beds Manufacturer
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mrs. selina.yang
*From:
To: Mrs. selina.yang
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category