High Quality Leather with Diamond Lace Pet Collar, Pet Product
|FOB Price:||US $1.8 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||200 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|200 Pieces||US $1.8/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5000000 CTN/Month|
|Transport Package:||1 PCS/Hang Tag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: HN-CL560
- Material: Leather
- Width: 2CM
- Size: Adjustable, S, M, L
- Condition: New
- Colors: Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Orange, Pink, White
- Additional: OEM and ODM Are Well Welcomed.
- Product Size: S, M, L
- Origin: China
- Species: Dog
- Type: Buckle Collars
- Application: Home, Training
- Color: Colored, Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Orange, Pink, White
- Brand: Angellovepet
- Product Name: Dog TPU Collar, Pet Product
- Style: Use for Dog/ Cat
- Trademark: angellovepet
1, Product Name: High Quality Leather With Diamond Lace Pet Collar, Pet Product
2, Item: HN-CL560
3, Additional: OEM and ODM are well welcomed.
4, Colors: Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Orange, Pink, white
5, Factory directly supply
6, Reach approved
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C.