Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Bowl, Pet Product, Pet Supply manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Fashion Design Dog Footprint Ceramic Pet Bowl, Dog Chains, Dog Leashs, Pet Harness, Pet Colar Ropes, Professional Supplier Pet Beds Pet House and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet Bowl Ceramic Pet Bowl Fashion Design Dog Footprint Ceramic Pet Bowl

Fashion Design Dog Footprint Ceramic Pet Bowl

Purchase Qty.:
(Pieces)
200-499 500+
FOB Unit Price: US $1 US $0.95
Purchase Qty. (Pieces) FOB Unit Price
200-499 US $1
500+ US $0.95
Get Latest Price
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PB940
  • Type: Bowl
  • Species: Cat
  • Feature: Recyclable
  • Color: Blue
  • Customized: Customized
  • Logo: Available
  • Product Materail: Ceramic
  • Trademark: HUAEN
  • Usage: Feeding
  • Size: Small
  • Material: Ceramic
  • Certification: ISO, FDA
  • Fixed Time Feeding: Without Fixed Time Feeding
  • Use for: Cat,Dog...
  • Product Size: 14cm
  • Item: Hn-Pb940
  • Origin: China
Product Description
Fashion Design Dog Footprint Ceramic Pet Bowl(HN-PB940)


Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted


Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...

Fashion Design Dog Footprint Ceramic Pet Bowl

Fashion Design Dog Footprint Ceramic Pet Bowl
Fashion Design Dog Footprint Ceramic Pet Bowl

Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. Spring.Hao
*From:
To: Ms. Spring.Hao
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category