Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Nail Scissor, Grooming, Clilpper manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Pet Scissors Suit Grooming Products, Shark Designed Beautiful Cat House, Soft High Quality Pet Beds Mats and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet Grooming products Pet Brush Pet Scissors Suit Grooming Products

Pet Scissors Suit Grooming Products

FOB Price: US $5.2 / Set
Min. Order: 1,000 Sets
Min. Order FOB Price
1,000 Sets US $5.2/ Set
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 1000000PCS/Month
Transport Package: 1/Hang Tag
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PG398
  • Grooming Products Type: Nail Clipper
  • Operation Type: Manual
  • Waterproof: Waterproof
  • Material: Plastic Alloy
  • Item: Hn-Pg397
  • Main Market: USA, Europe, and Korea
  • Origin: China
  • Type: Grooming Products
  • Application: Dog, Cat
  • Size: Medium
  • Packaging: Bag
  • Product Name: Pet Scissors
  • Style: Use for Dog/ Cat
  • Trademark: HN
Product Description
Product Name: Pet Scissors
Specification
1,Product Size:16*7cm,16*7cm,14*6cm
2,Product Material:Plastic Alloy
3,Weight:180g,135g,140g
4,Packing Quantity:100pcs

Pet Scissors Suit Grooming Products
Pet Scissors Suit Grooming Products




Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C.
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. coco.deng
*From:
To: Ms. coco.deng
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now