Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Toys, Toy, Pet Product manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Little Doll Sisal Ball, Pet Toys, Dog Plush and Rope Toy Pet Toy, Dog Squeaky Vinyl Mobile Phonetoy Pet Toy and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet Toys Cat Toys Little Doll Sisal Ball, Pet Toys

Little Doll Sisal Ball, Pet Toys

FOB Price: US $0.6 / Box
Min. Order: 10 Boxes
Min. Order FOB Price
10 Boxes US $0.6/ Box
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 5000000 CTN/Month
Transport Package: Hangtag
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PH412
  • Certification: ISO
  • Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
  • Product Name: Red and Purple Sisal Ball, Pet Toys
  • Style: Use for Dog/ Cat
  • Usage: Cat, Dog
  • Specification: Size: 9.5cm
  • Customized: Customized
  • Electric: Not Electric
  • Item: Hn-pH412
  • Size: 9.5cm
  • Main Market: USA, Europe, and Korea
  • Trademark: angellovepet
  • Origin: China
Product Description
PRODUCT DETAILS:
1, Product Name: Red and Purple Sisal Ball, Pet Toys
2, Item: HN-PH412
3, Additional: OEM and ODM are well welcomed.
4, Size: 9.5cm
5, Factory directly supply
6, Reach approved

Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...
Little Doll Sisal Ball, Pet Toys
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. Spring.Hao
*From:
To: Ms. Spring.Hao
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category