Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Toys, Pet Product, Dog Product manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Dog Hoodie Adidog Clothes, Dog Product, High Quality PU Dog Leash Pet Supply, Lovely Animal Shape Long Neck Cotton Stuff Dog Toys&Cat Toys and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet Clothing Dog Hoodie Adidog Clothes, Dog Product

Dog Hoodie Adidog Clothes, Dog Product

FOB Price: US $2.5 / Piece
Min. Order: 500 Pieces
Min. Order FOB Price
500 Pieces US $2.5/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 50000000000000000000000
Transport Package: 1 PCS/Hang Tag
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PC729
  • Function: Coldproof
  • Season: Spring & Autumn
  • Color: All Kinds
  • Customized: Customized
  • Product Name: Dog Hoodie Adidog, Dog Product
  • Trademark: angellovepet
  • Species: Dog
  • Material: Cotton
  • Size: S,M,L,XL,XXL
  • Style: Casual
  • Brand: Angellovepet
  • Additional: OEM and ODM Are Well Welcomed.
  • Origin: China
Product Description

PRODUCT DETAILS:
1, Product Name: Dog Hoodie Adidog clothes, Dog Product
2, Item: HN-PC729
3, Additional: OEM and ODM are well welcomed.
4, Clors: red,black,yellow,gray,vlue,pink
5, Factory directly supply
6, Reach approved
 
Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted
 
Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...
Dog Hoodie Adidog Clothes, Dog ProductDog Hoodie Adidog Clothes, Dog Product
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mrs. selina.yang
*From:
To: Mrs. selina.yang
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category