Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Tennis Ball for Dog Toys, Tennis Balls, Rubber Balls manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Dog Toy, Rubber Football, Pet Toy, Ceramic Dog Bowl Pet Product, Personalised Melamine Pet Bowl, Pet Product and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet Toys Dog Toys Dog Toy, Rubber Football, Pet Toy

Dog Toy, Rubber Football, Pet Toy

FOB Price: US $1 / Piece
Min. Order: 100 Pieces
Min. Order FOB Price
100 Pieces US $1/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Port: Shanghai, China
Production Capacity: 50000000
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PT180
  • Certification: ISO
  • Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
  • Size: 4-7.5cm
  • Style: Use for Dog
  • Usage: Dog
  • Transport Package: 3PCS/Bag
  • Customized: Customized
  • Electric: Not Electric
  • Material: Rubber
  • Product Name: Dog Toy, Rubber Football, Pet Toy
  • Main Market: USA, Europe, and Korea
  • Trademark: angellovepet
  • Origin: China
Product Description
Various of toy Tennis balls, Pet Tennis ball, pet dog ball, Custom Tennis Ball, Gift Tennis ball, dog Tennis Ball, Match Tennis Ball, pet tennis ball, PU Tennis ball, Toy tennis ball, Training Tennis ball are welcomed:

Material: Plastic, rubber, normal PVC or customized
Size: 6.5-7cm
Used as a toy for dogs.
Durable, nontoxic and eco-friendly
Excellent elasticity and abrasion-resistant
Can be used for match, training, toy and promotional gifts
Packing can be customized
Various designs and colors are available


Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...
Material Plastic, rubber, normal PVC or customized
 Size 6.5-7cm

Dog Toy, Rubber Football, Pet Toy
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. Spring.Hao
*From:
To: Ms. Spring.Hao
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category