Suite of Sisal Cat Toys Tease Rod Pet Toys
|FOB Price:||US $3.85 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $3.85/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: HN-CT017
- Certification: BV, CE, ISO
- Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
- Product Name: Suite of Sisal Cat Toys Tease Rod Pet Toys
- Product Material: Wood Sisal Feather
- Trademark: Angel Love Pet
- Specification: 40cm
- Customized: Customized
- Electric: Not Electric
- Material: Wood and Sisal
- Size: 40cm
- Colors: Assorted
- Transport Package: Bag
- Origin: China
1. Product Name: suite of sisal cat toys tease rod pet toys
2. Features: With squeaker in it; Non-toxic plastic, mouse.
3. Material: Vinyl
4. Colors: Blue, red, yellow...
5. Additional: OEM and ODM are well welcomed.
6. Packing: Hang tag
7: Size: 40cm Weight: 550g/suite
We have been specialized in manufacturing and exporting pet products in China. Monthly we ship more than twenty containers to the USA, Europe, and Korea. Our products are very popular and sell very well and quickly because of our innovated design, timely delivery and competitive prices.
We are also expecting to make new designed products as per your artworks. And the most important is that we do not ask you to pay us any cost for molding and sampling.
If you want more information about our series, please feel free to contact us directly. We hope to receive your detailed inquiry soon, and we are looking forward to having the opportunity of cooperating with you in the near future.
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T .
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...