Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Carrier, Dog Bag, Pet Product manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Multifunctional Trolley Case&Knapsack Pet Carrier (HN-pH570), Chicken and Duck Target Sounding Toy Dog Pet Toy, Dog Sisal Happy Holiday Toy, Pet Toy and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet House&Pet Bed Pet Carrier Multifunctional Trolley Case&Knapsack Pet Carrier (HN-pH570)

Multifunctional Trolley Case&Knapsack Pet Carrier (HN-pH570)

Purchase Qty.:
(Pieces)
100-499 500+
FOB Unit Price: US $11 US $8
Purchase Qty. (Pieces) FOB Unit Price
100-499 US $11
500+ US $8
Get Latest Price
Port: Shanghai, China
Production Capacity: 5000000
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PH570
  • Carrying Type: Shoulder Bag
  • Material: Oxford and Breathable Mesh
  • Customized: Customized
  • Condition: New
  • Feature: Eco-Friendly
  • Use for: Dogs Cats and So on
  • Breathability: High
  • Transport Package: Carton
  • Origin: China
  • Application: Dogs, Small Animals, Cats
  • Max Weight: >20Jin
  • Waterproof: Waterproof
  • Color: Blue
  • Size: 42X26X46cm
  • Item: Hn-pH570
  • Origin Place: China
  • Trademark: HUA EN
  • Specification: 42X26X46cm
Product Description
High Quality Portable Backpack Trolley Case Pet Carrier (HN-PH445)
 
ItemYZSPPC0001
Use forDogs Cats and so on
BreathabilityHigh
Origin PlaceChina
 Multifunctional Trolley Case&Knapsack Pet Carrier (HN-pH570)Multifunctional Trolley Case&Knapsack Pet Carrier (HN-pH570)Multifunctional Trolley Case&Knapsack Pet Carrier (HN-pH570)
Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted
 
Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. Ecatalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
 
 We recommend T/T .
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...
 
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. coco.deng
*From:
To: Ms. coco.deng
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category