Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Toys, Pet Product, Dog Product manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Pet Clothes, Fbi Hoodie, Pet Product, Plush Christmas Walking Stick Toy, High Quality Beautiful Olush Dog House, Dog Bed and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet Clothing Pet Clothes, Fbi Hoodie, Pet Product

Pet Clothes, Fbi Hoodie, Pet Product

FOB Price: US $2.3 / Piece
Min. Order: 200 Pieces
Min. Order FOB Price
200 Pieces US $2.3/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 5000000 CTN/Month
Transport Package: 1 PCS/Hang Tag
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PC712
  • Material: Cotton
  • Type: Coat
  • Color: Pink, Black, Yellow,Red and Blue
  • Additional: OEM and ODM Are Well Welcomed.
  • Product Size: Xs,S,M,L,Xl,Xxl
  • Main Market: USA, Europe, and Korea
  • Origin: China
  • Species: Dog
  • Season: Spring & Autumn
  • Size: Xs,S,M,L,Xl,Xxl
  • Customized: Customized
  • Product Name: Pet Clothes, Fbi Hoodie, Pet Product
  • Colors: Pink, Black, Yellow,Red and Blue
  • Trademark: HUAEN
Product Description
PRODUCT DETAILS:
1, Product Name: Pet Clothes, Fbi Hoodie, Pet Product
2, Item: HN-PC712
3, Additional: OEM and ODM are well welcomed.
4, Colors: pink, black, yellow,red and blue
5, Factory directly supply
6, Reach approved
7, Size: S: 20*32*23cm, M:25*37*26cm, L:30*44*29cm, XL:35*49*32cm, XXL: 40*55*35cm

Pet Clothes, Fbi Hoodie, Pet Product
 
Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted
 
Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mrs. selina.yang
*From:
To: Mrs. selina.yang
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category