Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Bowl, Pet Accessories, Dog Cat Feeder manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Carapax Shape Single Pet Bowl, Pet Products, Pet Dog Shoes Pet Product, Canvas Running Pet Shoes Pet Supply and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet Bowl Melamine Pet Bowl Carapax Shape Single Pet Bowl, Pet Products

Carapax Shape Single Pet Bowl, Pet Products

FOB Price: US $0.5-1 / Piece
Min. Order: 2,000 Pieces
Min. Order FOB Price
2,000 Pieces US $0.5-1/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 5000000 CTN/Month
Transport Package: Each in a OPP Bag with Head Card
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PB932
  • Type: Bowl
  • Species: Dog and Cat
  • Feature: Recyclable, Disposable, Biodegradable
  • Fixed Time Feeding: Without Fixed Time Feeding
  • Product Name: Carapax Shape Single Pet Bowl
  • Products Size: 22cm*15cm*7cm,19cm*12cm*6cm,16cm*10cm*5cm
  • Products Colour: Bule,Pink,White,Orange
  • Origin: China
  • Usage: Feeding
  • Size: S,M,L
  • Material: PP
  • Color: Bule,Pink,White,Orange
  • Customized: Customized
  • Used for: Dog or Cat
  • Product Material: Plastic
  • Trademark: HUAEN
Product Description
Description:

1.Name:   Carapax Shape Single Pet Bowl
2.Size:      22cm*15cm*7cm,
                  19cm*12cm*6cm,
                  16cm*10cm*5cm
3.Weight:  117g
4.Colour:  Bule,Pink,White,Orange
5.Packing Quantity:120PCS


Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. Spring.Hao
*From:
To: Ms. Spring.Hao
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category