Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Vinyl Ball, Squeaky Toy, Pet Toy manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Vinyl Squeaky Pet Chew Product, Plastic Cat Sand Shovel Cat Products, Three Size Comfortable Cheep Dog Bed Pet Plush Pet Bed and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet Toys Dog Toys Vinyl Squeaky Pet Chew Product

Vinyl Squeaky Pet Chew Product

FOB Price: US $0.24 / Piece
Min. Order: 5,000 Pieces
Min. Order FOB Price
5,000 Pieces US $0.24/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 50000000000000
Transport Package: 1PC/Bag
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PT786
  • Certification: CE, ISO
  • Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
  • Product Name: Vinyl Squeaky Pet Chew Product
  • Product Weight: 40g
  • Product Color: Green
  • Trademark: HN
  • Origin: China
  • Customized: Customized
  • Electric: Not Electric
  • Material: Vinyl
  • Product Size: 10.5cm
  • Product Material: Vinyl
  • Usage: Dog, Cat, Bird
  • Specification: 10.5cm
  • HS Code: 3926909090
Product Description
Vinyl squeaky pet chew product

Detail Information:
1. Product Name: Vinyl squeaky pet chew product
2. Features: With voices in it; Non-toxic plastic balls.
3. Material: vinyl
4. Colors: green
5: Size:10.5cm
          

We have been specialized in manufacturing and exporting pet products in China. Monthly we ship more than twenty containers to the USA, Europe, and Korea. Our products are very popular and sell very well and quickly because of our innovated design, timely delivery and competitive prices.


Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. Lisa. Zhao
Sales Manager
*From:
To: Ms. Lisa. Zhao
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category