Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Brush, Brush, Pet Dog Brushes manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Hair Removal Massage Pet Comb Multifunctional Comb, Plush Christmas Walking Stick Toy, High Quality Beautiful Olush Dog House, Dog Bed and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet Grooming products Pet Brush Hair Removal Massage Pet Comb Multifunctional Comb

Hair Removal Massage Pet Comb Multifunctional Comb

FOB Price: US $0.76 / Piece
Min. Order: 1,000 Pieces
Min. Order FOB Price
1,000 Pieces US $0.76/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 50000000000000000000000
Transport Package: 50PC/CTN
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PG409
  • Cleaning Products Type: Body Brush
  • Application: Dog, Cat
  • Size: Medium
  • Packaging: Blister Card
  • Weight: 75g
  • Style: Use for Dog/ Cat
  • Trademark: HN
  • Origin: China
  • Type: Grooming Products
  • Grooming Products Type: Comb
  • Operation Type: Manual
  • Waterproof: Waterproof
  • Product Size: 12*20cm
  • Item: Hn-Pg409
  • Main Market: USA, Europe and Korea
  • Specification: Size: 12*20cm
Product Description
Product Name: 
hair removal massage pet comb multifunctional comb 
Item No.:HN-PG409
Product Size: 12*20cm
Product Weight: 75G
Measure of carton:46.5*27*52.5cm 1PC/Blister Card 50PCS/CTN
Size12*20cm
Weight75g

Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours. 
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information. 
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English. 
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product. 
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us. 
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T. 
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment. 
We also can receive L/C. 
*. Many designs available for selection
*. Customers' logo welcomed
*. Competitive prices guaranteed

*. Our factory Specializing in the production of Viny pet toys, plush pet toys, pet accessories, this Products has high quality, competitive prices, and rapid delivery. Suitable for sale in all markets, we can produce other designs according to clients' requirements.
*. If you are interested in our products, please contact us and
We will provide a sample and price list for your reference.
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. Lisa. Zhao
Sales Manager
*From:
To: Ms. Lisa. Zhao
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category