Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Cage, Dog Cage, Pet Carrier manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Plastic Flight Case Pet Dog Cat Carrier (HN-pH446), High Quality Luggage Outside Convenient-Carry Pet House, Pet Dog Cotton Rope Toys Pet Products and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet House&Pet Bed Pet Carrier Plastic Flight Case Pet Dog Cat Carrier (HN-pH446)

Plastic Flight Case Pet Dog Cat Carrier (HN-pH446)

FOB Price: US $5-10 / Piece
Min. Order: 500 Pieces
Min. Order FOB Price
500 Pieces US $5-10/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 5000000 CTN/Month
Transport Package: Carton
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PH446
  • Carrying Type: Hand Bag
  • Material: Plastic
  • Customized: Non-Customized
  • Condition: New
  • Feature: Eco-Friendly
  • Item: Hn-pH446
  • Style: Use for Dog/ Cat
  • Trademark: HUAEN
  • Origin: China
  • Application: Dogs, Small Animals, Cats
  • Max Weight: >20Jin
  • Waterproof: Not Waterproof
  • Color: Yellow, Red, Blue
  • Size: 50*30*31cm
  • Product Name: Plastic Flight Case Pet Dog Cat Carrier
  • Colors: Pink, Blue and Yellow
  • Main Market: USA, Europe, and Korea
  • Specification: 50*30*31CM
  • HS Code: 39269090
Product Description
Pet Airways Box
1, Material:Plastic fasteners
2, Size: 50*30*31
3, Durable door mesh, lightweight
4, Color: Yellow/ Pink/ Blue etc.
5, Packing: 6Pcs/ CTN
6, Factory directly supply
7, Reach approved
Plastic Flight Case Pet Dog Cat Carrier (HN-pH446)
Plastic Flight Case Pet Dog Cat Carrier (HN-pH446)Plastic Flight Case Pet Dog Cat Carrier (HN-pH446)Plastic Flight Case Pet Dog Cat Carrier (HN-pH446)
Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question,
pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.

We also can receive L/C...
 
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mrs. selina.yang
*From:
To: Mrs. selina.yang
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now