Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Bed, Dog Bed, Dog House manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Embossing Short Plush Pet Bed, Pet Dog Shoes Pet Product, Canvas Running Pet Shoes Pet Supply and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet House&Pet Bed Pet Bed Embossing Short Plush Pet Bed

Embossing Short Plush Pet Bed

FOB Price: US $4.6 / Piece
Min. Order: 200 Pieces
Min. Order FOB Price
200 Pieces US $4.6/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 50000PCS/Month
Transport Package: Carton
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PB914
  • Material: Cotton
  • Waterproof: Not Waterproof
  • Customized: Customized
  • Condition: New
  • Feature: Eco-Friendly
  • Stuffing: 100% PP Cotton
  • Features: Fashion Designs and Very Beautifuland Soft
  • Trademark: angellovepet
  • Origin: China
  • Application: Dogs, Small Animals, Cats
  • Mattress: With Mattress
  • Folded: Folded
  • Color: Color Customized
  • Size: 55*55*12cm
  • Product Material: Embossing Short Plush, Non-Slipping Bottom
  • Weight: 725g
  • Others: Customized Sizes,Logos and Designs Are Accepted
  • Specification: 55*55*12cm
Product Description
Product details

Size
 
WeightQty/ctnSize of CTN

55*55*12cm
 
725g25 PCS80*60*50


Features:
1. Fashion designs with paw embroidery, it is very beautifuland soft for your dog to live
2. Made of Non-woven fabrics&soft fleece, and typically cheaper, lighter, comfortable and warm

Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C.
Embossing Short Plush Pet BedEmbossing Short Plush Pet BedEmbossing Short Plush Pet BedEmbossing Short Plush Pet Bed
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mrs. selina.yang
*From:
To: Mrs. selina.yang
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category