Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Collar, Pet Product, Dog Collar manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Grid High Quality Leather PU Pet Collar, Dog Collar, Dog Plush and Rope Toy Pet Toy, Dog Squeaky Vinyl Mobile Phonetoy Pet Toy and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet Collar&Leash Grid High Quality Leather PU Pet Collar, Dog Collar

Grid High Quality Leather PU Pet Collar, Dog Collar

FOB Price: US $0.4-0.57 / Piece
Min. Order: 1,440 Pieces
Min. Order FOB Price
1,440 Pieces US $0.4-0.57/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Port: Shanghai, China
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-CL699
  • Material: PU
  • Width: 1.6m\1.9cm\2.5cm
  • Closure Type: Buckle
  • Color: Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Orange, Pink, White
  • Colors: Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Orange, Pink, White
  • Style: Use for Dog/ Cat
  • Printing: as Your Request
  • Origin: China
  • Species: Dog,Cat
  • Type: Buckle Collars
  • Application: Home, Training
  • Size: S,M,L
  • Condition: New
  • Additional: OEM and ODM Are Well Welcomed.
  • Product Name: Dog Pucollar, Pet Product
  • Trademark: angellovepet
Product Description
 Grid High quality leather pu  Pet  Collar, Dog Collar

Size:1.6*35cm,1.9*40cm,2.5*50cm

Material: PU

Packing: 200PCS/carton

Colors: Red, blue, black, variety colors.

PRODUCT DETAILS:
1, Product Name:Pet Collar and Leash
2, Item:
3, Additional: OEM and ODM are well welcomed.
4, Size: 1.6*35cm,1.9*40cm,2.5*50cm
5, Factory directly supply
6, Reach approved

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C.
Grid High Quality Leather PU Pet Collar, Dog Collar
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. coco.deng
*From:
To: Ms. coco.deng
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category