Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Bed, Dog Bed, Dog House manufacturer / supplier in China, offering High Quality Pet Bed for Dog, High Quality Luggage Outside Convenient-Carry Pet House, Pet Dog Cotton Rope Toys Pet Products and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet House&Pet Bed Pet Bed High Quality Pet Bed for Dog

High Quality Pet Bed for Dog

FOB Price: US $13.6 / Set
Min. Order: 200 Sets
Min. Order FOB Price
200 Sets US $13.6/ Set
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 50000PCS/Month
Transport Package: Carton
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PB921
  • Material: Cotton
  • Waterproof: Not Waterproof
  • Customized: Customized
  • Condition: New
  • Feature: Eco-Friendly
  • Stuffing: 100% PP Cotton
  • Others: Customized Sizes,Logos and Designs Are Accepted
  • Specification: 44*32.5*15cm, 53*42*16cm, 64*54.5*17cm
  • Application: Dogs, Small Animals, Cats
  • Mattress: With Mattress
  • Folded: Folded
  • Color: Color Customized
  • Size: S,M,L
  • Product Material: Canvas, Non-Slipping Bottom
  • Features: Fashion Designs and Very Beautifuland Soft
  • Trademark: angellovepet
  • Origin: China
Product Description
Product details
              Size
 
Qty/ctnSize of CTN

44*32.5*15cm
 
10 SET80*50*60cm

53*42*16cm
 

64*54.5*17cm
 


Features:
1. Fashion designs with paw embroidery, it is very beautifuland soft for your dog to live
2. Made of Non-woven fabrics&soft fleece, and typically cheaper, lighter, comfortable and warm

Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C.
High Quality Pet Bed for Dog
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mrs. selina.yang
*From:
To: Mrs. selina.yang
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category