Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Product, Pet Feeder, Pet Supply manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Milk Cow Melamine Bowl with Stainless Steel Pet Bowl, High Quality Self-Heated Pet Bed, Pet Products Dog Dumbbell Pet Toy and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet Bowl Stainless Steel Pet Bowl Milk Cow Melamine Bowl with Stainless Steel Pet Bowl

Milk Cow Melamine Bowl with Stainless Steel Pet Bowl

Purchase Qty.:
(Pieces)
200-499 500+
FOB Unit Price: US $1 US $0.95
Purchase Qty. (Pieces) FOB Unit Price
200-499 US $1
500+ US $0.95
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 50000PCS/Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PB938
  • Type: Bowl
  • Species: Dogs and Cats
  • Feature: Recyclable
  • Color: White
  • Customized: Customized
  • Logo: Available
  • Product Materail: Stainsteel
  • Trademark: HUAEN
  • Usage: Feeding
  • Size: Medium
  • Material: Melamine
  • Certification: SGS, ISO, FDA
  • Fixed Time Feeding: Without Fixed Time Feeding
  • Use for: Cat,Dog...
  • Product Size: 17cm
  • Items: Hn-Pb938
  • Origin: China
Product Description
Milk Cow Melamine Bowl with Stainless Steel Pet Bowl(HN-PB938)

Milk Cow Melamine Bowl with Stainless Steel Pet Bowl
Milk Cow Melamine Bowl with Stainless Steel Pet Bowl
Milk Cow Melamine Bowl with Stainless Steel Pet Bowl

Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted


Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.

T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. Spring.Hao
*From:
To: Ms. Spring.Hao
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category