Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Toy, Toy, Pet Product manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Lovely Animal Shape Hanging Cotton Stuff Pet Toy & Dog Toys, Cat Product Mini Hole Cat Litter Sholve, Colorful Bell Balls Dog Pet Toy and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet Toys Dog Toys Lovely Animal Shape Hanging Cotton Stuff Pet Toy & Dog Toys

Lovely Animal Shape Hanging Cotton Stuff Pet Toy & Dog Toys

FOB Price: US $0.72 / Box
Min. Order: 10 Boxes
Min. Order FOB Price
10 Boxes US $0.72/ Box
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 5000000 CTN/Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PT421
  • Certification: ISO
  • Material: Cotton
  • Product Name: Latex Toy, Machine Villain, Pet Product
  • Weight: 35g
  • Usage: Cat, Dog
  • Origin: China
  • Customized: Non-Customized
  • Electric: Not Electric
  • Size: 9cm
  • Item: Hn-PT421
  • Additional: OEM and ODM Are Well Welcomed.
  • Trademark: angellovepet
Product Description

PRODUCT DETAILS:
1, Product Name: Lovely Animal Shape hanging Cotton Stuff Pet toy & dog toys
2, Item: HN-PT421
3, Size: 9cm
4, Weight: 35g
5, Additional: OEM and ODM are well welcomed.
6, Factory directly supply
7, Reach approved
 
Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted
 
Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
 
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...
Lovely Animal Shape Hanging Cotton Stuff Pet Toy & Dog Toys
Lovely Animal Shape Hanging Cotton Stuff Pet Toy & Dog ToysLovely Animal Shape Hanging Cotton Stuff Pet Toy & Dog ToysLovely Animal Shape Hanging Cotton Stuff Pet Toy & Dog ToysLovely Animal Shape Hanging Cotton Stuff Pet Toy & Dog ToysLovely Animal Shape Hanging Cotton Stuff Pet Toy & Dog Toys
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. Spring.Hao
*From:
To: Ms. Spring.Hao
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category