Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Bowl, Pet Product, Pet Supply manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Cat Face Shape Design Double Pet Products, Bowl, Dog Chains, Dog Leashs, Pet Harness, Pet Colar Ropes, Pet Brush Rotate Pins Comb (HN-PG248) and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet Bowl Melamine Pet Bowl Cat Face Shape Design Double Pet Products, Bowl

Cat Face Shape Design Double Pet Products, Bowl

Purchase Qty.:
(Pieces)
300-499 500+
FOB Unit Price: US $0.7 US $0.65
Purchase Qty. (Pieces) FOB Unit Price
300-499 US $0.7
500+ US $0.65
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 5000000 CTN/Month
Transport Package: Each in a OPP Bag with Head Card
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PB929
  • Type: Bowl
  • Species: Dog and Cat
  • Feature: Recyclable, Disposable, Biodegradable
  • Color: Bule,Green,Red,Pink
  • Customized: Customized
  • Used for: Dog or Cat
  • Product Material: Plastic
  • Trademark: HUAEN
  • Origin: China
  • Usage: Feeding
  • Size: Medium
  • Material: PP
  • Certification: SGS, ISO, FDA
  • Fixed Time Feeding: Without Fixed Time Feeding
  • Product Name: Cat Face Shape Double Pet Bowl
  • Products Size: L:25cm,Dia:11.5cm
  • Products Colour: Bule,Green,Red,Pink
  • Specification: L: 25cm, Dia: 11.5cm
Product Description
Cat Face  Shape Design Double Pet Products, Bowl(HN-PB929)


Description:
1.Name:   Cat Face Shape Double Pet Bowl
2.Size:       L:25cm,Dia:11.5cm
3.Weight:  97g
4.Colour:  Bule,Green,Red,Pink
5.Packing Quantity:144PCS


Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted


Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...

Cat Face Shape Design Double Pet Products, Bowl



Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. Spring.Hao
*From:
To: Ms. Spring.Hao
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category