Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Toys, Pet Product, Pet Supply manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Multicolored Silica Gel Frisbee Dog Toys (HN-PT405), Supply High Quality Dog Tennis Ball Dog Toy, Pet Toy, Fashionable Tennis Ball Thrower, Dog Pet Toy and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet Toys Dog Toys Multicolored Silica Gel Frisbee Dog Toys (HN-PT405)

Multicolored Silica Gel Frisbee Dog Toys (HN-PT405)

FOB Price: US $0.5-1.5 / Piece
Min. Order: 1,000 Pieces
Min. Order FOB Price
1,000 Pieces US $0.5-1.5/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Transport Package: Carton
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PT405
  • Certification: CE, ASTM
  • Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
  • Size: D23cm
  • Product Name: Silica Gel Frisbee, Dog Product
  • Additional: OEM and ODM Are Well Welcomed.
  • Trademark: HUAEN
  • Customized: Customized
  • Electric: Not Electric
  • Material: Silica Gel
  • Item: Hn-PT405
  • Colors: Red, Yellow, Blue, Green
  • Usage: Dog
  • Origin: China
Product Description
PRODUCT DETAILS:
1, Product Name: Silica Gel  Frisbee, Dog Product
2, Item: HN-PT405
3, Additional: OEM and ODM are well welcomed.
4, Colors: Red, Yellow, Blue, Green
5, Factory directly supply
6, Reach approved
 
Multicolored Silica Gel Frisbee Dog Toys (HN-PT405)
Multicolored Silica Gel Frisbee Dog Toys (HN-PT405)
Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted
 
Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
 
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. Spring.Hao
*From:
To: Ms. Spring.Hao
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category