Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Bowl, Pet Accessories, Dog Cat Feeder manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Plastic Pet Bowl with Bottle to Drink, Supply High Quality Dog Tennis Ball Dog Toy, Pet Toy, Fashionable Tennis Ball Thrower, Dog Pet Toy and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet Bowl Melamine Pet Bowl Plastic Pet Bowl with Bottle to Drink

Plastic Pet Bowl with Bottle to Drink

FOB Price: US $1.3 / Piece
Min. Order: 1,000 Pieces
Min. Order FOB Price
1,000 Pieces US $1.3/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 5000000 CTN/Month
Transport Package: Each in a OPP Bag with Head Card
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PB947
  • Type: Bowl
  • Species: Dog
  • Feature: Recyclable, Disposable, Biodegradable
  • Fixed Time Feeding: Without Fixed Time Feeding
  • Brand: Huaen
  • Used for: Dog or Cat
  • Specification: Plastic
  • Usage: Feeding
  • Size: S,M,L
  • Material: PP
  • Color: Pink,blue,Yellow,Fushcia
  • Customized: Customized
  • Product Specification: 21.5*12.5cm
  • Trademark: HUAEN
  • Origin: China
Product Description
Plastic pet bowl with bottle to drink
 
Product ItemProduct NameProduct MaterialProduct Color
HN-PB947Plastic pet bowl with bottle to drinkPlasticAssorted Color


PRODUCT DETAILS:
1)Material: Hight quality PP.
2)Detachable feeding tray for easy cleaning
3)Logo: Available

Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. Lisa. Zhao
Sales Manager
*From:
To: Ms. Lisa. Zhao
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category