Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Shirt, Pet Clothes, Dog Clothes manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Summer Hot Sale Shirt Pet Clothes Pet Product, Plush Christmas Walking Stick Toy, High Quality Beautiful Olush Dog House, Dog Bed and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet Clothing Summer Hot Sale Shirt Pet Clothes Pet Product

Summer Hot Sale Shirt Pet Clothes Pet Product

FOB Price: US $1.4 / Piece
Min. Order: 500 Pieces
Min. Order FOB Price
500 Pieces US $1.4/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 500000 PCS/Month
Transport Package: Hang Tag
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PC822
  • Function: Coldproof
  • Season: Summer
  • Size: S,M,L,XL,
  • Style: Sports
  • Brand: Hua En
  • Suitable for: Dogs, Cats or Other Small Animals
  • Place of Origin: China
  • Specification: XS. S. M. L. XL other size can be made
  • Species: Dog
  • Material: Cotton
  • Type: T-Shirt
  • Color: Multicolor
  • Customized: Customized
  • Name: Summer Hot Sale Shirt Pet Clothes Pet Product
  • Shipping Method: EMS, UPS, DHL, FedEx and etc
  • Trademark: angellovepet
  • Origin: China
Product Description
Description:
Size
Chest
back length
S
34cm

24cm
M
38cm

28cm
L
42cm

32cm
XL
48cm

36cm

Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C.




 
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. Lisa. Zhao
Sales Manager
*From:
To: Ms. Lisa. Zhao
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category