Strong Sisal Scratching Pillar Pet Cat Toy
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5.5 US $5|
|Purchase Qty. (Boxes)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||5000000 CTN/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: HN-PT590
- Certification: CE, BV, ASTM
- Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
- Size: 29.5*45cm
- Item: Hn-PT590
- Main Market: USA, Europe, and Korea
- Trademark: HUAEN
- Origin: China
- Customized: Customized
- Electric: Not Electric
- Material: Sisal Hemp
- Product Name: Sisal Pillar, Pet Toy, Pet Product
- Style: Use for Dog/ Cat
- Usage: Dog, Cat
- Specification: Size: 29.5*45cm
1, Product Name: Sisal Pillar, Pet Toy, Pet Product
2, Item: HN-PT590
3, Additional: OEM and ODM are well welcomed.
4, Size: 29.5*45cm
5, Factory directly supply
6, Reach approved
1) It has the most competitive price
2) We can transform any character according to your requirements.
3) Min. Qty: According to the negotiation of both sides
4) Packing: You can design the packing or accept our packing design
5) Delivery terms: FOB ShangHai, C&F, CIF
6) Delivery time: 35-45 days after receiving T/T 30% deposit or L/C at sight.
7) Payment: T/T or L/C etc.
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T .
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...