Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Toys, Pet Product, Pet Supply manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Loofah Pet Toys, Loofah Shoes Toys for Dog and Cat (HN-PT445), Dog Chains, Dog Leashs, Pet Harness, Pet Colar Ropes, Pet Brush Rotate Pins Comb (HN-PG248) and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet Toys Dog Toys Loofah Pet Toys, Loofah Shoes Toys for Dog and Cat (HN-PT445)

Loofah Pet Toys, Loofah Shoes Toys for Dog and Cat (HN-PT445)

FOB Price: US $2-3 / Piece
Min. Order: 500 Pieces
Min. Order FOB Price
500 Pieces US $2-3/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 500000 PCS/Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PT445
  • Electric: Not Electric
  • Size: 14.5*6.5*7cm
  • Usage: Dog, Cat
  • Origin: China
  • Customized: Customized
  • Material: Loofah
  • Main Market: USA, Europe, and Korea
  • Trademark: HN
Product Description

Loofah Pet Toys, Loofah Shoes Toys for Dog and Cat (HN-PT445)
PRODUCT DETAILS:
1, Product Name: Loofah Pet Toys
2, Item: HN-PT445
3, Size: 14.5*6.5*7cm
4, Additional: OEM and ODM are well welcomed.
5, Factory directly supply
6, Reach approved

Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment

We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...
 
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. Spring.Hao
*From:
To: Ms. Spring.Hao
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category