Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Bowl, Pet Accessories, Dog Cat Feeder manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Pet Staninless Steel Double Feeding Bowl, High Quality Self-Heated Pet Bed, Pet Products Dog Dumbbell Pet Toy and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet Bowl Stainless Steel Pet Bowl Pet Staninless Steel Double Feeding Bowl

Pet Staninless Steel Double Feeding Bowl

FOB Price: US $2.5-3.08 / Piece
Min. Order: 500 Pieces
Min. Order FOB Price
500 Pieces US $2.5-3.08/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 50000PCS/Month
Transport Package: Carton
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PB894
  • Type: Bowl
  • Species: Dog\Cat
  • Color: Gray
  • Customized: Customized
  • Logo: Available
  • Colors: Red White
  • Origin: China
  • Usage: Feeding
  • Size: Various Sizes
  • Material: Steel
  • Fixed Time Feeding: Without Fixed Time Feeding
  • Use for: Cat, Dog...
  • Products Size: 34.5*18.5*5cm/38.5*21.5*5cm
  • Trademark: HUAEN
Product Description
Pet food bowl for dogs & cats

SizeVolume
34.5*18.5*5cm265ml*2
38.5*21.5*5cm480ml*2

Pet Staninless Steel Double Feeding Bowl
Pet Staninless Steel Double Feeding Bowl
Pet Staninless Steel Double Feeding Bowl

Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. Spring.Hao
*From:
To: Ms. Spring.Hao
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category