Plush Stuff Cat Bird Shape Pet Toy
|FOB Unit Price:||US $3.9 US $3.5|
|Purchase Qty. (Boxes)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||5000000 CTN/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: HN-PT614
- Certification: BV, CE, ASTM
- Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
- Item: Hn-PT614
- Product Name: Sisal Cat Scratch Board, Pet Products
- Main Market: USA, Europe, and Korea
- Trademark: angellovepet
- Origin: China
- Customized: Customized
- Electric: Not Electric
- Material: Sisal Hemp
- Size: 48.5*23cm
- Additional: OEM and ODM Are Well Welcomed.
- Usage: Dog, Cat
- Specification: Size: 48.5*23cm
1, Product Name: Sisal Cat Scratch Board, Pet Products
2, Item: HN-PT614
3, Additional: OEM and ODM are well welcomed.
4, Size: 48.5*23cm
5, Factory directly supply
6, Reach approved
1) It has the most competitive price
2) We can transform any character according to your requirements.
3) Min. Qty: According to the negotiation of both sides
4) Packing: You can design the packing or accept our packing design
5) Delivery terms: FOB ShangHai, C&F, CIF
6) Delivery time: 35-45 days after receiving T/T 30% deposit or L/C at sight.
7) Payment: T/T or L/C etc.
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T .
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...
Our factory Specializing in the production of Plush pet toys, rope pet toys, pet accessories, this Products has high
Quality, competitive prices, and rapid delivery. Suitable for sale in all markets, we can produce other designs according
To clients' requirements.
If you are interested in our products, please contact us and
We will provide a sample and price list for your reference.