Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Collar, Pet Product, Dog Collar manufacturer / supplier in China, offering High Quality Leather with Samll Bells Pet Collar, PU Pet Collar, Dog Chains, Dog Leashs, Pet Harness, Pet Colar Ropes, Pet Brush Rotate Pins Comb (HN-PG248) and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet Collar&Leash High Quality Leather with Samll Bells Pet Collar, PU Pet Collar

High Quality Leather with Samll Bells Pet Collar, PU Pet Collar

FOB Price: US $0.65-0.85 / Piece
Min. Order: 1,440 Pieces
Min. Order FOB Price
1,440 Pieces US $0.65-0.85/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-CL691
  • Material: PU
  • Width: 1.6m\1.9cm\2.5cm
  • Closure Type: Buckle
  • Color: Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Orange, Pink, White
  • Colors: Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Orange, Pink, White
  • Style: Use for Dog/ Cat
  • Printing: as Your Request
  • Origin: China
  • Species: Dog
  • Type: Buckle Collars
  • Application: Home, Training
  • Size: S,M,L
  • Condition: New
  • Additional: OEM and ODM Are Well Welcomed.
  • Product Name: Dog Pucollar, Pet Product
  • Trademark: angellovepet
Product Description
Pet collar and Leash, Pet Chains, Pet necklet, Pet collars bandage.

Size:1.6*35cm,1.9*40cm,2.5*50cm

Material: PU

Packing: 200PCS/carton

Colors: Red, blue, black, variety colors.

PRODUCT DETAILS:
1, Product Name:Pet Collar and Leash
2, Item:
3, Additional: OEM and ODM are well welcomed.
4, Size: 1.6*35cm,1.9*40cm,2.5*50cm
5, Factory directly supply
6, Reach approved

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C.
High Quality Leather with Samll Bells Pet Collar, PU Pet Collar
High Quality Leather with Samll Bells Pet Collar, PU Pet CollarHigh Quality Leather with Samll Bells Pet Collar, PU Pet CollarHigh Quality Leather with Samll Bells Pet Collar, PU Pet CollarHigh Quality Leather with Samll Bells Pet Collar, PU Pet Collar
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mrs. selina.yang
*From:
To: Mrs. selina.yang
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category