Tennis Ball Dog Toy, Pet Toy
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $1/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: HN-PT162
- Certification: ISO
- Material: Rubber
- Product Name: Tennis Ball Dog Toy, Pet Toy
- Style: Use for Dog
- Usage: Dog
- Transport Package: 3PCS/Bag
- Origin: China
- Customized: Customized
- Electric: Not Electric
- Size: 4-7.5cm
- Color: All Kinds
- Main Market: USA, Europe, and Korea
- Trademark: angellovepet
- Specification: Size: 6.5-7cm
Material: Plastic, rubber, normal PVC or customized
Used as a toy for dogs.
Durable, nontoxic and eco-friendly
Excellent elasticity and abrasion-resistant
Can be used for match, training, toy and promotional gifts
Packing can be customized
Various designs and colors are available
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...