Latex Chicken Shape Head Pet Toy for Dogs (HN-PT175)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2 US $1.98|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||50000 0CTN/Month|
|Transport Package:||Hang Tag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: HN-PT175
- Certification: CE, BV, ASTM
- Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
- Color: Various
- Shape: Chicken
- Usage: Dog, Cat, Bird
- Origin: China
- Customized: Customized
- Electric: Not Electric
- Material: Latex
- Packing Detail: 1PCS/Hang Tag, 12PCS/Bag, 72PCS/Carton
- Item: Hn-PT175
- Trademark: huaen
we specializing in high quality latex pet products and pet outdoor products. with over 1000 items to choose, we offer pet clothes , ,collars ,shoes and latex toys etc
About the latex pet toy:
economical vivid and lovely latex pet toy
this pet toy is hard to break
the pet toy can make a beautiful sound
all kinds of vivid pet toy will be offered to you
latex material and painting are non toxic, bite-resistant. they are functional for pet clean their teeth. various designs for your choice.
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T .
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...