Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Water Fountain, Water Fountain, Pet Feeder manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Automatic Pet Water Fountain and Feeder (HN-PB886), Supply High Quality Dog Tennis Ball Dog Toy, Pet Toy, Fashionable Tennis Ball Thrower, Dog Pet Toy and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet Bowl Pet Feed Water Bowl Automatic Pet Water Fountain and Feeder (HN-PB886)

Automatic Pet Water Fountain and Feeder (HN-PB886)

Purchase Qty.:
(Pieces)
2,000-4,999 5,000+
FOB Unit Price: US $4.6 US $3
Purchase Qty. (Pieces) FOB Unit Price
2,000-4,999 US $4.6
5,000+ US $3
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 5000PCS/Month
Transport Package: Carton
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PB886
  • Type: Pet Water Fountain
  • Species: Dog,Cat,etc
  • Feature: Recyclable, Disposable, Biodegradable
  • Fixed Time Feeding: With Fixed Time Feeding
  • Used for: Dog or Cat
  • Water Capacity: 500ml
  • Product Name: Automatic Pet Water Fountain and Feeder
  • Specification: 23.8*32.3*39cm
  • HS Code: 39269090
  • Usage: Feed Water
  • Size: 23.8*32.3*39cm
  • Material: PP
  • Color: Bule,Green,Red,White,Brown
  • Customized: Customized
  • Brand: Huaen
  • Product Size: 23.8*32.3*39cm
  • Trademark: HUAEN
  • Origin: China
Product Description
Small size plastic pet food bowl for dogs & cats
 
23.8*32.3*39cm10Set/CTN



PRODUCT DETAILS:
1)Material: Hight quality PP.
2)Detachable feeding tray for easy cleaning
3)Logo: Available
Automatic Pet Water Fountain and Feeder (HN-PB886)
Automatic Pet Water Fountain and Feeder (HN-PB886)Automatic Pet Water Fountain and Feeder (HN-PB886)Automatic Pet Water Fountain and Feeder (HN-PB886)Automatic Pet Water Fountain and Feeder (HN-PB886)Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. Spring.Hao
*From:
To: Ms. Spring.Hao
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now