Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Toys, Pet Product, Dog Product manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Sportive Colorful Cotton Adidog Dog Clothes (HN-PC715), Summer Outside Cushion Comfortable Pet Bed (HN-pH352), Vinyl Bone Shape Dog Sounding Toys (HN-PT323) and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet Clothing Sportive Colorful Cotton Adidog Dog Clothes (HN-PC715)

Sportive Colorful Cotton Adidog Dog Clothes (HN-PC715)

FOB Price: US $1-2.5 / Piece
Min. Order: 200 Pieces
Min. Order FOB Price
200 Pieces US $1-2.5/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 5000000 CTN/Month
Transport Package: 1PC/OPP Bag
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PC715
  • Function: Coldproof
  • Season: Spring & Autumn
  • Size: XS, S, M, L, XL
  • Style: Sports
  • Brand: Adidog
  • Product Size: Xs,S,M,L,Xl,Xxl
  • Printing: as Your Required
  • Trademark: angellovepet
  • Origin: China
  • Species: Dog
  • Material: Cotton
  • Type: Sweater
  • Color: White, Black, Grey, Red, Pink, Blue, Purple, Green, Yellow, Orange, Brown
  • Customized: Non-Customized
  • Product Name: Pet Clothes, Adidog Hoodie, Pet Product
  • Colors: Red, Yellow, Blue, Black, Gray and Pink
  • Main Market: USA, Europe, and Korea
  • Specification: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Product Description

PRODUCT DETAILS:
1, Product Name: Pet Clothes, Adidog Hoodie, Pet Product
2, Item: HN-PC715
3, Additional: OEM and ODM are well welcomed.
4, Colors: Red, Yellow, Blue, Black, Gray and pink
5, Factory directly supply
6, Reach approved
 
Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted
 
Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...
Sportive Colorful Cotton Adidog Dog Clothes (HN-PC715)
Sportive Colorful Cotton Adidog Dog Clothes (HN-PC715)
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mrs. selina.yang
*From:
To: Mrs. selina.yang
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category