Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Dog Bed, Dog House, Pet House manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Washable Dog Bed, Outdoor Dog Bed, Color Printing Pet Trash Bags, Dog Puppy Chew Latex Cow Toy Toy and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet House&Pet Bed Pet Bed Washable Dog Bed, Outdoor Dog Bed

Washable Dog Bed, Outdoor Dog Bed

FOB Price: US $3-16 / Set
Min. Order: 200 Sets
Min. Order FOB Price
200 Sets US $3-16/ Set
Get Latest Price
Port: Shanghai, China
Production Capacity: 5000PCS/Week
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PH524
  • Material: Berber Fleece
  • Waterproof: Not Waterproof
  • Customized: Customized
  • Condition: New
  • Feature: Eco-Friendly
  • Fabric: Berber Fleece
  • Features: Eco-Friendly
  • Export Markets: Global
  • Transport Package: on Your Request
  • Origin: China
  • Application: Dogs, Small Animals, Cats
  • Mattress: Without Mattress
  • Folded: Folded
  • Color: on Your Request
  • Size: Ten Size
  • Name: Washable Dog Bed, Outdoor Dog Bed
  • Use for: Dogs or Cats
  • OEM/ODM: Available
  • Trademark: HUAEN
  • Specification: CE, BSCI, ISO9001, and so on
Product Description

Product Description
Washable Dog Bed, Outdoor Dog Bed

Product Features:cute,funny
For pet type: dog
Material: berber fleece
Colors: on Your Request

Size: 
the smallest:31*18cm
the biggest:  76*60cm
 
Packing: Hangtag or on your request

Features:
1. Fashion designs with paw embroidery, it is very beautifuland soft for your dog to live
2. Made of Non-woven fabrics, and typically cheaper, lighter, comfortable and warm

Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C.
Washable Dog Bed, Outdoor Dog Bed
Washable Dog Bed, Outdoor Dog BedWashable Dog Bed, Outdoor Dog BedWashable Dog Bed, Outdoor Dog BedWashable Dog Bed, Outdoor Dog Bed
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. coco.deng
*From:
To: Ms. coco.deng
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category