Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Bed, Pet Product, Pet Supply manufacturer / supplier in China, offering High Quality Comfortable Cotton Leopard Print Cushion, Pet Product, Summer Outside Cushion Comfortable Pet Bed (HN-pH352), Vinyl Bone Shape Dog Sounding Toys (HN-PT323) and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet House&Pet Bed Pet Bed High Quality Comfortable Cotton Leopard Print Cushion, Pet Product

High Quality Comfortable Cotton Leopard Print Cushion, Pet Product

FOB Price: US $13.6 / Box
Min. Order: 10 Boxes
Min. Order FOB Price
10 Boxes US $13.6/ Box
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 5000000 CTN/Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PH513
  • Material: Cotton
  • Waterproof: Not Waterproof
  • Customized: Customized
  • Size: Xs,S,M,L
  • Product Name: Four Sets Footprint Pad, Pet Product
  • Style: Use for Dog/ Cat
  • Product Size: Xs: 78*66*2cm, S: 68*59*2cm, M: 62*53*2cm, L
  • Specification: HANGTAG
  • Application: Dogs, Small Animals, Cats
  • Mattress: With Mattress
  • Folded: Folded
  • Condition: New
  • Feature: Eco-Friendly
  • Item: Hn-pH513
  • Additional: OEM and ODM Are Well Welcomed.
  • Trademark: angellovepet
  • Origin: China
Product Description

PRODUCT DETAILS:
1, Product Name: High Quality Comfortable Cotton leopard print Cushion , Pet Product
2, Item: HN-PH513
3, Size: XS: 78*66*2cm, S: 68*59*2cm, M: 62*53*2cm, L: 53*47*2cm
4, Additional: OEM and ODM are well welcomed.
5, Factory directly supply
6, Reach approved
 
SML
68*59*2cmM: 62*53*2cmL: 53*47*2cm

Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted
 
Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
 
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...
High Quality Comfortable Cotton Leopard Print Cushion, Pet Product
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mrs. selina.yang
*From:
To: Mrs. selina.yang
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category