Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Carrier, Dog Bag, Pet Product manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Firm Navy Style Shoulder Pet Product Pet Carrier, Dog Chains, Dog Leashs, Pet Harness, Pet Colar Ropes, Pet Brush Rotate Pins Comb (HN-PG248) and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet House&Pet Bed Pet Carrier Firm Navy Style Shoulder Pet Product Pet Carrier

Firm Navy Style Shoulder Pet Product Pet Carrier

Purchase Qty.:
(Pieces)
100-499 500+
FOB Unit Price: US $16 US $15
Purchase Qty. (Pieces) FOB Unit Price
100-499 US $16
500+ US $15
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 5000000
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PH573
  • Carrying Type: Shoulder Bag
  • Material: Canvas
  • Customized: Customized
  • Condition: New
  • Feature: Eco-Friendly
  • Use for: Dogs Cats and So on
  • Breathability: High
  • Application: Dogs, Small Animals, Cats
  • Max Weight: >20Jin
  • Waterproof: Not Waterproof
  • Color: Blud and Red
  • Size: 37X31X42cm
  • Item: Hn-pH448
  • Origin Place: China
  • Origin: China
Product Description
High Quality Portable Backpack Trolley Case Pet Carrier (HN-PH448)
 
ItemHN-PH448
Use forDogs Cats and so on
BreathabilityHigh
Origin PlaceChina
 
Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted
 
Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. Ecatalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
 
 We recommend T/T .
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...

Firm Navy Style Shoulder Pet Product Pet Carrier
Firm Navy Style Shoulder Pet Product Pet Carrier
Firm Navy Style Shoulder Pet Product Pet Carrier
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mrs. selina.yang
*From:
To: Mrs. selina.yang
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category