Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Bed, Pet House, Pet Accessories manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Lovely Canvas Fabric Pet Bed for Dog and Cat, Ceramic Dog Bowl Pet Product, Personalised Melamine Pet Bowl, Pet Product and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet House&Pet Bed Pet Bed Lovely Canvas Fabric Pet Bed for Dog and Cat

Lovely Canvas Fabric Pet Bed for Dog and Cat

FOB Price: US $4.2-10 / Piece
Min. Order: 800 Pieces
Min. Order FOB Price
800 Pieces US $4.2-10/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 500000 PCS/Month
Transport Package: Each with a Hang Tag
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PH471
  • Material: Cotton
  • Waterproof: Not Waterproof
  • Customized: Customized
  • Condition: New
  • Feature: Eco-Friendly
  • Use for: Dogs or Cats
  • Others: Customized Sizes,Logos and Designs Are Accepted
  • Origin: China
  • Application: Dogs, Small Animals, Cats
  • Mattress: With Mattress
  • Folded: Unfolded
  • Color: Assorted Color
  • Size: S,M,L
  • Item: Hn-pH471
  • Features: Fashion Designs and Very Beautifuland Soft
  • Trademark: HUAEN
Product Description
Products Specification:
S:   OD  40*37*18cm   Weight:470g
       ID    33*28*11cm
M:   OD  45*42*20cm   Weight:610g
       ID    40*35*12cm
L:   OD   57*54*21cm   Weight:980g
       ID     51*45*12cm
Features:
1. Fashion designs with embroidery sequins, it is very beautifuland soft for your dog to live
2. Made of Non-woven fabrics&soft fleece, and typically cheaper, lighter, comfortable and warm

Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C.
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. coco.deng
*From:
To: Ms. coco.deng
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category