Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Clothes, Dog Clothes, Pet Product manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Fashion Crown Pattern Jumpsuits Pet Dog Clothes, Summer Outside Cushion Comfortable Pet Bed (HN-pH352), Vinyl Bone Shape Dog Sounding Toys (HN-PT323) and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet Clothing Fashion Crown Pattern Jumpsuits Pet Dog Clothes

Fashion Crown Pattern Jumpsuits Pet Dog Clothes

Purchase Qty.:
(Pieces)
10-99 100+
FOB Unit Price: US $5 US $2.5
Purchase Qty. (Pieces) FOB Unit Price
10-99 US $5
100+ US $2.5
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 5000000
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PC801
  • Function: Coldproof
  • Season: Spring & Autumn
  • Size: S~XXL
  • Style: Casual
  • Item: Hn-PC801
  • Fashion Design: Yes
  • Origin: China
  • Species: Dog
  • Material: Cotton
  • Type: Sweater
  • Color: Blue
  • Customized: Customized
  • New Design: Yes
  • Use for: Dogs
Product Description
Fashion crown pattern jumpsuits Pet Dog Clothes(HN-PC801)


Fashion Crown Pattern Jumpsuits Pet Dog Clothes
Fashion Crown Pattern Jumpsuits Pet Dog Clothes
Size:SMLXLXXL
Fashion Crown Pattern Jumpsuits Pet Dog Clothes
Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted


Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment


We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mrs. selina.yang
*From:
To: Mrs. selina.yang
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now