Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Bag, Pet Bags, Pet Carry Bag manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Vogue Big Pet Carrier Bag (HN-pH427), Chicken and Duck Target Sounding Toy Dog Pet Toy, Dog Sisal Happy Holiday Toy, Pet Toy and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet House&Pet Bed Pet Carrier Vogue Big Pet Carrier Bag (HN-pH427)

Vogue Big Pet Carrier Bag (HN-pH427)

FOB Price: US $5-5.5 / Piece
Min. Order: 500 Pieces
Min. Order FOB Price
500 Pieces US $5-5.5/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Port: Shanghai, China
Production Capacity: 5000000 CTN/Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PH427
  • Carrying Type: Hand Bag
  • Material: Polyester
  • Customized: Customized
  • Condition: New
  • Feature: Eco-Friendly
  • Product Name: Pet Product, Vogue Pet Carrier Bag
  • Product Material: Polyester
  • Trademark: angellovepet
  • Origin: China
  • Application: Dogs, Small Animals, Cats
  • Max Weight: >20Jin
  • Waterproof: Waterproof
  • Color: White
  • Size: M
  • Product Size: M: 43*20*28.5cm, S: 36*19*27cm
  • Item: Hn-pH427
  • Main Market: USA, Europe, and Korea
  • Specification: Size: M: 43*20*28.5cm, S: 36*19*27cm
Product Description
PRODUCT DETAILS:
1, Product Name: Pet Product, Vogue Pet Carrier Bag
2, Item: HN-PH427
3, Additional: OEM and ODM are well welcomed.
4, Size: M: 43*20*28.5cm, S: 36*19*27cm
5, Factory directly supply
6, Reach approved

Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...
Vogue Big Pet Carrier Bag (HN-pH427)
Vogue Big Pet Carrier Bag (HN-pH427)
Vogue Big Pet Carrier Bag (HN-pH427)
Vogue Big Pet Carrier Bag (HN-pH427)
 
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. coco.deng
*From:
To: Ms. coco.deng
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category