Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Carrier, Dog Carrier, Pet Product manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Fashionable Comfortable Pet Carrier (HN-pH530), Chicken and Duck Target Sounding Toy Dog Pet Toy, Dog Sisal Happy Holiday Toy, Pet Toy and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet House&Pet Bed Pet Carrier Fashionable Comfortable Pet Carrier (HN-pH530)

Fashionable Comfortable Pet Carrier (HN-pH530)

FOB Price: US $4-10 / Piece
Min. Order: 500 Pieces
Min. Order FOB Price
500 Pieces US $4-10/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 5000000 CTN/Month
Transport Package: as Your Request
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PH530
  • Carrying Type: Hand Bag
  • Material: Plastic
  • Customized: Customized
  • Condition: New
  • Feature: Eco-Friendly
  • Product Size: 42*28*30cm,32*20*22cm
  • Additional: OEM and ODM Are Well Welcomed.
  • Trademark: HN
  • Origin: China
  • Application: Dogs, Small Animals, Cats
  • Max Weight: 6-20Jin
  • Waterproof: Waterproof
  • Color: as Your Request
  • Size: 42*28*30cm,32*20*22cm
  • Product Name: Fashionable Comfortable Pet Carrier
  • Item: Hn-pH530
  • Printing: as Your Request
  • Specification: 42*28*30cm, 32*20*22cm
Product Description
PRODUCT DETAILS:
1, Product Name: Fashionable Comfortable Pet Carrier
2, Item: HN-PH530
3, Size: 42*28*30cm,32*20*22cm
4, Additional: OEM and ODM are well welcomed.
5, Factory directly supply
6, Reach approved
Fashionable Comfortable Pet Carrier (HN-pH530)
Fashionable Comfortable Pet Carrier (HN-pH530)
Fashionable Comfortable Pet Carrier (HN-pH530)
 
Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted
 
Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
 
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C...
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. coco.deng
*From:
To: Ms. coco.deng
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category