Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Brush, Pet Grooming Product, Palm Brush manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Palm Brush Pet Bath Brush Pet Grooming Product, Plush Christmas Walking Stick Toy, High Quality Beautiful Olush Dog House, Dog Bed and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet Grooming products Pet Brush Palm Brush Pet Bath Brush Pet Grooming Product

Palm Brush Pet Bath Brush Pet Grooming Product

FOB Price: US $0.11 / Piece
Min. Order: 5,000 Pieces
Min. Order FOB Price
5,000 Pieces US $0.11/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Transport Package: Hang Tag
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PG420
  • Cleaning Products Type: Body Brush
  • Application: Dog, Cat
  • Size: Medium
  • Packaging: Bucket
  • Product Size: 11*11.5cm 45g
  • Leash Width: Assorted
  • Specification: 11*11.5 45g
  • Type: Grooming Products
  • Grooming Products Type: Comb
  • Operation Type: Manual
  • Waterproof: Waterproof
  • Product Name: Palm Brush Pet Bath Brush Pet Grooming Product
  • Item: Hn-Pg420
  • Trademark: Angel Love Pet
  • Origin: China
Product Description
palm brush pet bath brush pet grooming product
Product details
1. Item: HN-PG420
2.soft plastic
3. Size:11*11.5cm 45g
ItemNameColorSize
HN-PG420palm brush pet bath brush pet grooming productAssorted11*11.5cm 45g

Features:
 Fashion designs with high quality of soft plastic, it is very comfortable for your dog to bath.

Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C.
 
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. Lisa. Zhao
Sales Manager
*From:
To: Ms. Lisa. Zhao
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category