Gold Member Since 2014
Audited Supplier
Shanghai Hua En Industrial Co., Ltd.

Pet Bed, Dog Bed, Dog House manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Suede Fabric Pet Bed, Dog or Cat Bed, Shark Designed Beautiful Cat House, Soft High Quality Pet Beds Mats and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Pet House&Pet Bed Pet Bed Suede Fabric Pet Bed, Dog or Cat Bed

Suede Fabric Pet Bed, Dog or Cat Bed

FOB Price: US $4.2 / Piece
Min. Order: 200 Pieces
Min. Order FOB Price
200 Pieces US $4.2/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Port: Shanghai, China
Production Capacity: 50000PCS/Month
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HN-PB918
  • Material: Cotton
  • Waterproof: Not Waterproof
  • Customized: Customized
  • Condition: New
  • Feature: Eco-Friendly
  • Stuffing: 100% PP Cotton
  • Features: Fashion Designs and Very Beautifuland Soft
  • Trademark: angellovepet
  • Specification: 42*33*18cm
  • Application: Dogs, Small Animals, Cats
  • Mattress: With Mattress
  • Folded: Folded
  • Color: Color Customized
  • Size: 42*33*18cm
  • Product Material: Suede Fabri, Non-Slipping Bottom
  • Weight: 645g
  • Others: Customized Sizes,Logos and Designs Are Accepted
  • Transport Package: Carton
  • Origin: China
Product Description
Product details
              Size
 
WeightQty/ctnSize of CTN
42*33*18cm
 
390g40pcs80*50*60cm


Features:
1. Fashion designs with paw embroidery, it is very beautifuland soft for your dog to live
2. Made of Non-woven fabrics&soft fleece, and typically cheaper, lighter, comfortable and warm

Competitive advantages
1. Direct factory, High quality with competitive price
2. Use high-quality felt, eco-friendly and nice hand feeling
3. Professional factory and professional designers
4. Customized sizes, logos and designs are accepted

Our service
1. Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 24 hours.
2. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information.
3. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your enquires in fluent English.
4. OEM are welcom, any your customized labels we can help you to design and put into product.
5. If you are interested in our product or you have any question, pls do not hesitate to contact us.
6. E-catalog will be provided if needed. Hope to be a partner of your companyAbout payment
We recommend T/T.
T/T: 30% advance deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
We also can receive L/C.
Suede Fabric Pet Bed, Dog or Cat Bed
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. coco.deng
*From:
To: Ms. coco.deng
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category